Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. This meme gives bloggers a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or received for review each week. I also decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Gaslamps and Diplomas
Last week I traveled to Palo Alto for my niece’s graduation at Stanford University, and this week I traveled to San Diego for my own. My family and friends joined me as I received my Masters in Education, and it was a great day. Not to mention that we had a blast after the graduation ceremony. Then I ended my week with a BBQ bash. All in all it was a pretty good week, if not as productive blogwise as I originally planned.
Last Week on the Blog
This Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday Rewind
- Waiting on Wednesday: Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
- Book Review: White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
- Book Review: Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
- Book Review: The Hobbit
- *May be postponed to after my Hawaii trip
Weekly Book Haul
Weekly Blog Playlist – New Music
- Alabama Shakes – Sound & Color
- Florence + the Machine – How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
- Imagine Dragons – Smoke + Mirrors