Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. This meme gives bloggers a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or received for review each week. I also decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
I’ve picked up some very good books this past week, and have been up into the wee hours of the morning flipping the pages. Now, this means I’m waking up way later than I would prefer. Since I’m trying to get my fitness on, this is not good. I hate working out in the afternoon during the summer, because it can get too hot. I guess I should throw this into the category of “1st World Problems.” Hahaha….
Reading Challenge Updates
Last Week on the Blog
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory
- Book Review: Ricochet by Keri Lake
- Book Review: The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
- Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
- Waiting on Wednesday: Hostage Taker by Stefanie Pintoff
Around the Blogosphere
- Jana @ The Broke and the Bookish wrote about Owlcrate’s YA book subscriptions
- Andrea @ Bookish Lifestyle wrote about The Fandom of the Month Club.
- I just subscribed in enough time to receive a box for July. Their jewelry is so adorable! Check them out while they’re still taking orders!
- Studiol2e is now taking pre-orders for her planner stamps.
- Romance Novels 4 the Beach debated e-Readers vs. physical books.
- TV After Dark has been providing fantastic coverage of San Diego Comic-Con, so check them out for interviews, photos, etc!
Kinda light this week. I have an ARC of Queen of Tomorrow by Sherry D. Ficklin, but never read the first book, Queen of Someday, so I picked that up this week. I can’t wait to read them, and they will definitely help me make some headway with reaching my goal for the 2015 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge.