Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. This meme gives bloggers a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or received for review each week. I also decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (Purchased)
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer (Purchased)
- Twelve Drummers Drumming (Father Christmas Mystery) by C. C. Benison (Purchased)
- Fallen by Lauren Kate (Purchased)
- Come Back to Me (Come Back to Me) by Mila Gray (Edelweiss)
last week on the blog
this week on the blog
- Cover Reveal: Imparting (Ascension) by Heather Letto
- Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So
- Waiting on Wednesday: TBD
- Book Review: Red Rising/Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy) by Pierce Brown
life outside the ‘net
I finally went back to work on Tuesday. With Veteran’s Day, I only had to work three days, so it was the perfect week to return. One of the problems that was causing me anxiety may be working itself out, so that was a major plus. Last week was the week report cards were due, so I had to take care of that. However, that wasn’t such a big deal as I had already done most of them while I was on sick leave. Outside of work, I just took it easy and released.
I’m really excited for this week, as the kids get out a little early every day for Parent/Teacher conferences. I usually get a lot of done in my room that week, because most of the parents who come like to come right when school ends, so I’m able to get them out-of-the-way. Usually, I work on my bulletin boards, grades, or any projects I haven’t had a chance to get to. Another reason I’m excited for this week, is that I’ll be getting ready to travel to the Bay Area to spend the week with family up north for the holiday. We have a really good together, and it’s a nice family tradition. I’ll give more on that in two weeks.