Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. This meme gives bloggers a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or received for review each week. I also decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
High-Heeled Wonder (Killer Style #1) by Avery Flynn (Purchased)
This Year’s Black (Killer Style #2) by Avery Flynn (Purchased)
Make Me Up (Killer Style #3) by Avery Flynn (Purchased)
- Golden Son (Red Rising #2) by Pierce Brown (Purchased)
last week on the blog
this week on the blog
- Book Review: Designed for Murder (A Killer Style Novel) by Avery Flynn
- Book Review: Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Teaser Tuesday & Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I’m Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch
- Waiting on Wednesday: TBD
- Book Review: Girl Wife Prisoner by Hanna Peach
- Book Review: Emerge (The Awakening) by Melissa A. Craven
around the blogosphere
- Evie @ Bookish Lifestyle is having a “Bookish SWAG & Book Quote Design Big Sale!” just in time for holiday shopping.