This upcoming year I’ve decided to join Tracy @ Cornerfolds, and her co-host Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! for the 2016 Horror Reading Challenge. When I was younger I used to be an avid Stephen King fan, and horror novel addict, but have since given it up. After reading Joe Hill’s NOS4A2 over Thanksgiving break, I realized how much I’ve missed the genre. So I’ve decided to challenge myself to read 20 horror novels in 2016, making me a “Horror Hound” pledge. I have a few in mind to kick off the year, so this should be loads of fun!
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
- You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.