I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
last week on the blog
- [20 Dec] THE WEEK IN REVIEW: “Bombs Away!” (DECEMBER 13TH – DECEMBER 19TH)
- [21 Dec] A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas ★★★½
- [22 Dec] Top Ten Tuesday: “Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year”
- [23 Dec] The Catch by Taylor Stevens ★★★★½
- [26 Dec] 2016 Horror Reading Challenge Sign-up
this week on the blog
- Reading England 2016 Sign-Up
- Book Review: Nuts (Hudson Valley) by Alice Clayton
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016
- Book Review: Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Book Review: Seal of Honor (HORNET) by Tonya Burrows
- Book Review: Running Wilde (Wilde Security) by Tonya Burrows
life outside the ‘net
This week was very busy with the holiday and everything. Monday, I went shopping for my house guests and the desserts I was asked to make for Christmas dinner. Tuesday, I went to breakfast and to see the new Star Wars film with my cousin Keith. We had a really nice time together, and the film was really good. Later, I began making some pies. Wednesday, I finished up the desserts, decorated the tree, and waited for my cousins to arrive from San Jose. We ate dinner, talked, and played games. Thursday, I longed around all day relaxing. Then that evening, my cousins and I had a movie and taco night. It was great fun! Saturday was the big day. Supposedly. We slept in (they did, I still have a bit of insomnia), had breakfast, opened gifts, and then watched basketball until dinner. Then basketball after dinner. Finally on Saturday, we went to brunch at another family member’s house, and I ended up seeing Star Wars again. Now, I’m pooped, and ready to really enjoy my break.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and will have a fantastic New Year!