I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This past week was parent conference week at school, so the kids got out each day. Usually this week drags, but for some reason it flew by. Not that I’m complaining. My turnout was very poor as only 9 parents attended, but I used the dow time to get a lot of work done. Not much else happened last week. Mostly because I kept falling asleep earlier and earlier. Finally on Friday, I ended up asleep by 7pm, and awake by midnight. Doh! As for Saturday, I did laundry, packed for my trip to the Bay Area, and relaxed.
I return to L.A. next Saturday, so I may or may not have a post up for next Sunday. If not, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I’ll see you next time!
last week on the blog
- [13 Nov] The Weeks in Review: (October 31st – November 12th)
- [14 Nov] City on Edge by Stefanie Pintoff ★★★★★
- [15 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Movies
- [17 Nov] The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan ★★★★
- [19 Nov] Oppression by Jessica Therrien ★★★★
this week on the blog
- [20 Nov] The Week in Review: (November 13th – November 19th)
- [22 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Things I’m Grateful For
- [23 Nov] The Eye of Minds by James Dashner ★★★★
Around the Blogosphere
- Jessica @ Pretty Prints & Paper discusses, “Forgiveness and Grace in the Bullet Journal”
- Lory @ The Emerald City Book Review asks, “Should I keep blogging?”