I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This past week went by a lot faster than the week before, thanks to the kids finally getting the chance to play outside. I felt really productive at work, and it felt good getting back to blogging. I even managed to visit some blogs and interact with other bloggers. I didn’t realize how much I missed that until this week. Aside from blogging and working, I haven’t done too much. However, I have been enjoying the books I’ve chosen so far this year, and that has helped me rediscover my love for reading. On the TV front, I’ve been watching a lot of IFC marathons and Bones. Of course, there are plenty of movies I’ve never seen before that are currently streaming, but I find it easier to watch stuff I’ve seen before as I work on my blog or grade papers. Hopefully, I’ll watch more new stuff this week as I try to relax in the evenings. The past several nights of fitful sleep due to strange dreams indicate that I need to turn my brain off long before I head to sleep.
last week on the blog
- [14 Jan] THE WEEK IN REVIEW: “Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall” (JANUARY 7th – JANUARY 13TH)
- [16 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals
- [17 Jan] Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon ★★★★★
- [19 Jan] Blood Fury by ★★★★
this week on the blog
- Article: What Went Wrong? The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About
- Book Review: One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter #15) by Sherrilyn Kenyon