I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This past week was a blur. I kicked it off by spending Sunday with family watching The Super Bowl. The game was amazing! We ate sandwiches and fried chicken, screamed at the game, and laughed at commercials. Then the work week flew by per usual. I’m just amazed at how fast this year seems to be flying by. I ended the week at happy hour with friends. It was nice, but we didn’t have the usual big turnout. Everyone else seemed to have a busy weekend planned. Saturday I was supposed to go to San Diego with friends, but I was tired (and hungover) so I elected to stay home and veg out instead. No regrets! El Rey had a Saw marathon on, and I played around on my iPad and tried to finish Morning Star. I didn’t. Maybe today… Still, I’m enjoying the series as much, if not more, as the first time I read it.
last week on the blog
- [4 Feb] THE WEEK IN REVIEw: “On the Mend” (JANUARY 28TH-February 3rd)
- [6 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
- [8 Feb] Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon ★★★½
this week on the blog
- Book Blitz: The Poison of Woedenwoud by K. Ferrin
- Top Ten Tuesday: Love Freebie (TBD)
- Book Review: From Compton to Congress by Walter R. Tucker, III