I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This week was a busy and tiring week! We had parent conferences all week, but I scheduled mine for Monday and Tuesday because Wednesday was a field trip to the L. A. Zoo. A couple parents had to reschedule due to their work schedules, so I ended up with a few on Thursday and Friday. The zoo was very fun, and I had a great time with my little people. However, it was non-stop movement. Those tour guides may be elderly, but they can book it up those hills. I almost had to run to keep up. Needless to say, I achieved my workout goal for the day before 12:30 pm. On Thursday, I began my new classes I’m taking for salary points. I just need 19 more points to bottom out on the district’s pay scale. This quarter I’ll take two classes for 6 points. Of course, my class Thursday was at night, so I didn’t get home until 8pm and promptely passed out. I’m so happy I don’t have any plans this weekend, because I’m pooped!
last week on the blog
- [4 Mar] THE WEEKs IN REVIEW: “And the Winner Is… Pt. 2” (FEBRUARY 18TH – March 3)
- [6 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes
- [7 Mar] Iron Gold by Pierce Brown ★★★★★
this week on the blog
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Surprised Me
- Audio Review: Mr. Murder by Dean Koontz
- Book Review: Bennett (The Uncompromising Series) by Sybil Bartel