I checked my email this morning and discovered I had been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Woo hoo! Thanks to Senseless Scrutiny for thinking I write quality material. It’s nice to know my work is appreciated, as I love reading and writing about the books I’ve enjoyed. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do. It’s lovely!
If you are lucky enough to get nominated for this award, here are the rules bloggers must follow:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (pick blogs or bloggers that work hard and submit quality material!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
*If you are nominated for this award, feel free to look online for a badge design that you like.
7 Things About Myself
- I love working with my hands, so they’re always busy. When I do manage to put one of my good books down, I like to crochet, knit, and do needlepoint.
- I LOVE movies. So much so, that later on this month I will be attending AMC Theater’s Best Picture Showcase, which marathons all the Academy Award nominated films. This will be the third year in a row that I’ve attended this event.
- I was a contributor and editor of TV After Dark for over three years, and took a break to go back to school to work on my Master’s degree. I just finished last month.
- On that note, I’m essentially a career student, so I do plan to continue with school, and obtain my Doctorate within the next 2-3 years.
- My Top 5 favorite novels are Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Pride and Prejudice, Romeo & Juliet, and Game of Thrones. Honorable mention: Outlander.
- My favorite place in the world is Florence, Italy. If you have to ask why, then you’ve never been there. LOL! I graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in Italian, and was lucky enough to attend school in Siena, Italy back in June of 2000. Florence was my favorite place to visit on the weekends.
- I have a dark sense of humor, and a dirty mind. I never smile when I deliver a line, and often say crazy, bizarre things to check to see if people are actually paying attention. (Some of them I actually believe. Shhh!)
Here are the 15 bloggers I must nominate who I feel deserve the Versatile Blogger Award. Drumroll, please….
- Wine Stained Life
- Nerd About Town
- TV Recappers Anonymous
- Confessions of a Readaholic
- Booked Away
- Wander Onwards
- Shelf Addiction
- She Reads Novels
- Two Readers Writing
- Passages to the Past
- What Me Read
- Hello Chelly!
- Alexa Loves Books
- Historical Tapestry
- Books and Chocolate