This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is to list the “Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.” Shout out to The Broke and the Bookish who host this weekly meme. I’ve been doing it for several months now, and it’s been really fun.
Aside from Laura Kaye’s Hard Ink series and Ricochet, I’ll admit that I haven’t gotten around to reading all of these novels yet. However, since I cheated by listing an entire series for one of my entries instead of an individual book, I think that explains how that’s possible. That, and I’m a complete book addict that buys books she doesn’t plan on reading immediately. *Hangs head in shame*
This week’s topic has left me thinking that I seriously need to stop buying books until I read everything I’ve downloaded. Purchased books and ARCs alike. Especially considering I have yet to read all the books I acquired at the Romantic Times Book Convention! UGH! So without further ado, here’s this week’s Top Ten Tuesday!
- Alex (A Cold Fury Hockey Novel) by Sawyer Bennett
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Ricochet by Keri Lake
- Queen of Someday (A Stolen Empire Novel) by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Queen of Tomorrow (A Stolen Empire Novel) by Sherry D. Ficklin (eARC via NetGalley)
- The Hard Ink Series by Laura Kaye
- Hostage Takeover by Stefanie Pintoff (eARC via NetGalley)
So what are the last ten books that have come into your possession? Did any of these make your list? Are you also a junky who hoards books? Let me know what you think by sounding off in the comments below! Until next time… Happy Reading!