Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
-Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, 4% (ebook)
Top Ten Tuesday
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is “Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Doing.” I had to reach deep to come up with a list, because I honestly don’t think I have too many bookish addictions that I need to stop doing. So for this week I only have eight bookish things I need to stop doing, and two book blogging things I definitely need to quit. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. So without further ado, here is my “Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Doing.”
- I need to quit buying books when I still have loads of unread books on my shelves and/or e-reader.
- I need to quit buying books from iBooks, B&N, and Amazon so that I have books all over the place.
- I need to quit signing up for so many ARCs to review at one time.
- I need to quit signing up for blog tours without checking my calendar.
- I need to quit starting book series, and not finishing reading the books in the series that have already been released. *cough* The Rave Cycle *cough*
- I need to quit reading book series, and not keeping track of them so that I forget to pick up the new release. *cough* Robopocalypse, The Last Werewolf *cough*
- I need to quit reading book series. Period.
- I need to quit reading romances (and YA) with insta-love, and then bitching about it.
- I need to quit fiddling with my site, and doing things when I don’t know what I’m doing.
- I need to quit reviewing books in series separately, because frankly it would be easier to do a combo review.