I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Sunday I went up north with my family to spend the week with my northern cousins. It was a pretty nice and low key trip, and put me into the holiday spirit. I also managed to read a couple of books, begin knitting again, and almost completed my Christmas shopping. Hooray! I also saw Arrival on Friday. It was well acted, and very deep, but not my cup of tea. I wanted to see Allied or Fantastic Beasts. Maybe I’ll get around to it this week 🙂
Hope you all had a lovely week, and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
last week on the blog
- [20 Nov] The Week in Review: (November 13th – November 19th)
- [22 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Things I’m Grateful For
- [23 Nov] The Eye of Minds by James Dashner ★★★★
this week on the blog
- Possibly reviews for the books I read last week.
- Maybe nothing. I’m a rebel like that:)