I decided that I would do a weekly recap, and link up with The Sunday Post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, that was inspired in part by In My Mailbox. It’s a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
I was sick this entire week and did not do much other than sleep thanks to my Benadryl. The school week flew by in a blur, but I did manage to clean out a lot of my classroom and complete my report cards. I now know what room I’m moving to next year, so I plan to begin moving my belongings into the new classroom starting next week. There are only 9 more days left of the year, and I can’t wait for it to be over. With practicing for culmination, and the 5th-grade dance next Friday, I’m sure this coming week will fly by just as fast as this one.
last week on the blog
- [21 May] THE WEEK IN REVIEW: 14 Days To Go! (MAY 14TH – MAY 20TH)
- [22 May] Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith ★★★★½
- [23 May] Top Ten Tuesday: Great Books to Take to the Beach
- [25 May] Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon ★★★★½
- [25 May] #COYER Summer Reading List Sign Up
this week on the blog
- Book Review: Night Pleasures (A Dark-Hunter Novel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
- Book Review: The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo) by Rick Riordan
The true sign that the school year is over – Memorial Day. It’s also a day to remember all those who’ve fought and died for our country. May their sacrifice not be in vain.